Audiodo is taking off and we’re on the lookout for new talent!
We are currently looking to expand our R&D team.
As the company is scaling up and the audio industry is experiencing a paradigm shift, Audiodo aims to be at the forefront within Personal Sound technology in headphones while also assessing new domains where Personal Sound can deliver a new and enhanced experience tailored for every unique user.
We are now searching for a Research Engineer to join us on our quest to evolve our technology – Personal Sound, at the intersection of hearing science, acoustics, auditory perception, spatial audio, and signal processing. You will focus on developing next generation acoustic system, audio algorithm design, validation and testing.
You don't have to be an expert in everything, but we believe that you are an easy- going person who loves to code.
- Develop, verify, and validate audio signal processing algorithms for audio and hearing enhancement
- Support product development to reach highest possible audio quality in products
- Evaluate current and future algorithms against industry standards
- Build cooperation with other scientists across disciplines, companies, and locations.
Ph.D., Master’s degree or equivalent experience in an applicable field such as acoustics, software engineering, electrical engineering with industry experience in acoustic engineering or audio technology development, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Three or more years’ experience in designing and performing acoustic and audio tests on consumer or research audio hardware
- Experience with audio render algorithms for spatial audio and hearing enhancement
- Skilled in programming using Python, C/C++, or equivalent
- Experience in implementing or designing audio signal processing algorithms
- Understanding of hearing science and psychoacoustics
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- A chance to make a HUGE impact both within Audiodo but also for the consumer audio electronics industry as a whole
- Cooperation with international headphone brands (North America, Europe, Asia)
- Freedom with responsibility—do your work as you see fit and produce the best results
- Free choice of laptop, operating system, and two large screensFlat hierarchies
- Non-pretentious, relaxed atmosphere in the office
- Talented and down-to-earth colleagues
- Competitive compensation
- Great office space in Västra Hamnen, Malmö
- A round of table tennis when it’s time for a coding break :)
- Flexible working hours and work-from-home opportunities
- 30 days paid vacation
- Pension & Insurances
- Fitness/Wellness reimbursement
- Fresh fruit and good coffee (lots of fika!)
- Table tennis in the office
- Ocean view with your lunch
- Happy and helpful colleagues
We all have a passion for audio and are stark believers that music has the power to positively impact our everyday lives. Our team is made up of choir singers, analog synth programmers, and hip-hop producers. Not all of us can play an instrument, but all of us love the sound of music. We are all unique individuals with our own unique tastes, and our own unique talents and we find that our contrasts are what help us create with ingenuity.