Audiodo is taking off and we’re on the lookout for new talent!
We are currently looking to expand our software test and quality assurance team. The candidate is expected to take on a senior-level role and be involved in everything test and QA related. This includes performing tasks like test design, test automation, test execution in addition to larger-scope assignments like setting up test strategies and building the test team.
You don't have to be an expert in everything, but we believe that you are an easy- going person who loves to code.
- Previous experience in exploratory and risk-based testing
- Knowledge of Linux, Git, and scripting skills
- Proficiency in Swedish & English (written and verbal)
- A degree in Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics, Engineering or equivalent
These will impress us
- Experience of non-functional testing
- Experience of test automation
- Experience of Python
Wow! You really have it all, huh?
- Experience of testing back-end/cloud services
- Have some knowledge of security testing
- A passion for music
WE ARE AUDIODO
Headquartered in Malmö, Sweden, Audiodo utilizes the science of sound to provide a never-heard-before audio experience with our proprietary technology Audiodo Personal Sound. With over 30 years of experience in the audio and engineering fields, our determined audio experts and engineering wizards have developed a technology that is able to adapt audio to suit the unique hearing of each and every user.
The technology consists of an app that determines the hearing characteristics of the user (which we re-skin for our customers) and processing algorithms that adapt sound in real-time (built into the Bluetooth chip of our customers’ headphones). The result is a listening experience with an unprecedented depth, richness, and clarity.
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- A chance to make a HUGE impact both within Audiodo but also for the consumer audio electronics industry as a whole
- Cooperation with international headphone brands (North America, Europe, Asia)
- Freedom with responsibility—do your work as you see fit and produce the best results
- Free choice of laptop, operating system, and two large screens
- Flat hierarchies
- Non-pretentious, relaxed atmosphere in the office
- Talented and down-to-earth colleagues
- Competitive compensation
- Great office space in Västra Hamnen, Malmö
- A round of table tennis when it’s time for a coding break :)
- Flexible working hours and work-from-home opportunities
- 30 days paid vacation
- Pension & Insurances
- Fitness/Wellness allowance
- Fresh fruit and good coffee (lots of fika!)
- Table tennis in the office
- Ocean view
- Happy and helpful colleagues!