Audiodo is taking off and we’re on the lookout for new talent!
We are currently looking to expand our R&D team.
As the company is scaling up and the audio industry is experiencing a paradigm shift, Audiodo aims to be at the forefront within Personal Sound technology in headphones while also assessing new domains where Personal Sound can deliver a new and enhanced experience tailored for every unique user.
You don't have to be an expert in everything, but we believe that you are an easy- going person who loves to code.
We are searching for a talented, motivated, and experienced Cloud Developer to join our R&D department in Malmö. The role includes the full software lifecycle— from requirements to maintenance.
- Design, implement and maintain features in the cloud used by our own line of products or by our customers
- Debug and solve complex problems involving multiple levels of services, clients and storage solutions
- Continuously work with improvement of our cloud architecture
- Analysis of system requirements and help break them down into implementation requirement and other work tasks
- Minimum 5 years of experience as an engineer working with software engineering design principals and development
- Knowledge of structured design, cloud/server deployed services and interaction between such services
- Have created and deployed Docker containers running standalone applications like spring boot
- Experience of working with either relational databases, NoSQL databases or both
- Experience using git for development, patch/tree management
- Good analytical skills
- Fluent in English
- Experience of working with services that provide REST APIs and interact with other services with message queues
- Experience in writing systems in Java and knowledge of common Java frameworks like Spring
- Experience in working with Amazon Web Services Cloud
- Experience in mobile app development
- Experience in agile methodology
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- A chance to make a HUGE impact both within Audiodo, but also for the consumer audio electronics industry as a whole
- Cooperation with international headphone brands (North America, Europe, Asia)
- Freedom with responsibility - do your work as you see fit and produce the best results
- Free choice of laptop, operating system and two large screens
- Flat hierarchies
- Non-pretentious, relaxed atmosphere in the office
- Talented and down-to-earth colleagues
- Competitive compensation
- Great office space in Västra Hamnen, Malmö
- A round of table tennis when it's time for a coding break :)
- Flexible working hours and work-from-home opportunities
- 30 days paid vacation
- Pension & Insurances
- Fitness/Wellness allowance
- Fresh fruit and good coffee (lots of fika!)
- Table tennis in the office
- Ocean view
- Happy and helpful colleagues
WE ARE AUDIODO
Headquartered in Malmö, Sweden, Audiodo utilizes the science of sound to provide a never-heard-before audio experience with our proprietary technology Audiodo Personal Sound. With over 30 years of experience in the audio and engineering fields, our determined audio experts and engineering wizards have developed a technology that is able to adapt audio to suit the unique hearing of each and every user. OUR TECH The technology consists of an app that determines the hearing characteristics of the user (which we re-skin for our customers) and processing algorithms that adapt sound in real-time (built into the Bluetooth chip of our customers’ headphones). The result is a listening experience with an unprecedented depth, richness, and clarity.